In order to submit a withdrawal request, simply:
- Login to your account.
- Click on 'Withdrawal' just under the personal icon in the upper navigation bar.
- Fill in the ‘withdrawal request’ fields and click ‘continue'.
- The details of your request will appear on a form. Print the document, sign it and send it to iFOREX UK (preferably through our secured 'Upload Document' system).
- Once your request and form are received and processed, your funds will be returned to your credit card or bank account.
Kindly note: Credit card withdrawals may take up to 14 days.
- iFOREX UK refunds the card/s with which you’ve made your deposit.
- Any additional funds you withdraw (profits), will be wired back to your chosen bank account (the account must be in your name).
- Back charges of up to $20 may be deducted from the withdrawals wired to your bank account.
- Some document updates might be required in order to complete your withdrawal.