Step 1: Delete the Safari cache
Note: This will log you out of any websites you've signed into.
- Open the ‘Settings’ app and scroll down to the 5th group of options (with ‘Passwords & Accounts’ at the top). Tap ‘Safari’ at the bottom of this group.
- Scroll down and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Tap 'Clear History and Data'.
Step 2: Clear app data
Data stored by other apps can be cleared using the ‘Usage’ option under ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘Settings’ > ‘General’ > ‘iPhone Storage’.
- At the bottom of the screen you'll see your apps, arranged by the amount of storage they take up. Tap on ‘iFOREX’.
- Check ‘Documents & Data’. If it's using more than 500MB, it's worth deleting and reinstalling the app to clear the space.
- Tap ‘Delete App’, confirm and then go to the App Store and download it again. This will be a “clean” install without the data and documents.
Step 3: Free up memory by restarting your iPhone or iPad
- Hold down the power button (at the top or top-right of the device) until ‘Slide to power off’ appears. If you own an X-series iPhone, you'll need to hold down both power and volume up until the slider appears.
- Swipe the power off slider.
- Wait until the device has fully powered down, then press and hold the power button to turn on the iPhone again.